- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- Three (3) – up to four (4) years experience in applicable programming language: JAVA;
- Skilled in programming using Top-down, Event-Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
- Experience providing subject matter expertise for software development, engineering, and mentoring fellow Software Engineers.
- Experience in Web Services implementation.
- Technical understanding and communication skills to provide customer integration support.
- Experience working within an Agile development framework and being able to effectively write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Participate in Sprint Demos and effectively communicate with Product Owner.
- Experience with GitLab or some other configuration management utility.
- English: advanced (required)
Good to know:
- Scripting languages (., Bash).
- Workflow tools such as JBoss or Weblogic; DOM; AJAX; Apache; Spring, near-real-time processing, collection systems, network protocols and standards, GUI development, or mission management systems.
- Knowledge of the CentOS/RedHat Linux operating systems (Versions and ) to include the configuration of detached network storage, LDAP management and configuration, network interface configuration, firewall and syslog configurations.
- Good communication skills, well organised, good time management.
- Experience of commercial software development to deadlines..
- More than 3 years C++ knowledge.
- Good track record of problem solving.
- Successful experience of working in a development team.
- Experience of cross OS development including, Windows, Linux, and OSX.
- Experience of programming computer graphics and/or image processing applications in 2D/3D.
- Knowledge of post production and compositing an advantage
- Good working knowledge of event driven software architecture
- Strong leadership skills, and the desire to learn and mentor those around you
- Knowledge of Python, including development processes and tools
Trimite CV-ul tau