We are searching for a Java developer, with a minimum of 1 (one) to 3 (three) years experience in modern architectures, based on REST microservice architectures, in virtualized environments, with good skills in using automated environments, focused on result and with a desire to achieve new skills.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Setting up of environments;
- Good knowledge of Tomcat environment, including deployment and configuration of the server setup;
- At least one SQL platform used (preferably MySQL);
- At least 1 year of work with SpringBoot;
- At least 1 year of work with SQL;
- Knowledge of Java 8;
- Knowledge of REST;
- Knowledge of Spring Security;
- Good understanding of various architectures (Client-Server, Enterprise Server);
- Good knowledge of at least 3 design / development patterns;
- Understanding of UML concepts and project documentation;
- You have some knowledge of python scripting, basic networking and you have an understanding of the OSI model.
- You have built and worked with securing applications with Spring Security, in REST-based configurations;
- You have some knowledge working with Spring Batch, ORACLE, JDK7 or Linux.