- English: advanced (required)
- More than 1 year Java knowledge.
- Skilled in programming using Top-down, Event-Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
- Experience providing subject matter expertise for software development, engineering, and mentoring fellow Software Engineers.
- Technical understanding and communication skills to provide customer integration support.
- Experience working within an Agile development framework and being able to effectively write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Participate in Sprint Demos and effectively communicate with Product Owner.
- Experience with GitLab or some other configuration management utility.
Good to know:
- Scripting languages (e.g., Bash).
- Workflow tools such as JBoss or Weblogic; DOM; AJAX; Apache; Spring, near-real-time processing, collection systems, network protocols and standards, GUI development, or mission management systems.
- Knowledge of the CentOS/RedHat Linux operating systems (Versions 6.5 and 7.x) to include the configuration of detached network storage, LDAP management and configuration, network interface configuration, firewall and syslog configurations.
- Ability to transpose assets and design into code respecting IOS platform guidelines and designer blueprints
- Practical knowledge about troubleshooting and improving performance of networked IOS applications
- Be up-to-date with IOS UI design fundamentals
- Be familiar with IOS specific technologies and frameworks
- A proven history of shipping IOS applications
- Architect IOS apps and explain with arguments the chosen architecture to your team
- Self-organization and determination to complete your projects in time
- Previous experience with reactive programming will be a plus
- General Computer Science and Data Stuctures and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience in creating clean and iOS native User Interfaces, using Apple Guidelines and UIKit, Storyboards, Autolayout
- Memory Management in iOS (ARC)
- Mobile Databases like CoreData (CRUD operations with CoreData) or other alternatives
- Communications with using Networking/Backends
- Experience in working with large back-end systems: (REST or SOAP)
Tools for bug-tracking (JIRA, etc), development (XCode, etc), project management (AGILE, etc), source code management (GIT, etc.)
- Experience in Debugging issues
- Experience in Profiling mobile apps for performance, memory consumption, etc.
- Strong SWIFT experience, proven in large projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Good communication skills, well organised, good time management.
- Experience of commercial software development to deadlines..
- More than 3 years C++ knowledge.
- Good track record of problem solving.
- Successful experience of working in a development team.
- Experience of cross OS development including, Windows, Linux, and OSX.
- Experience of programming computer graphics and/or image processing applications in 2D/3D.
- Knowledge of post production and compositing an advantage
- Good working knowledge of event driven software architecture
- Strong leadership skills, and the desire to learn and mentor those around you
- Knowledge of Python, including development processes and tools
Trimite CV-ul tau